The New kid in school. (PG-13)

Go down

The New kid in school. (PG-13)

Post  Juno on Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:50 pm

Rose scurried along the floor of the kitchen, this would be the last big meal before the cooks would be prepared for the children storming the kitchen, this year the kitchen would be roach free.

After this she'd be stuck roaming the dangerous cafeteria for dropped crumbs.

"You've got to be joking! an all girls school!" exlaimed Rick staring at his mother.
"It's the best school in the Nation, you should be proud" said Rick's mother.
"Think of all the girls you'll be surrounded by" whispered Rick's dad.
"An all girls school!" is all Rick could manage to sputter.
Juno
Admin

View user profile http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Gate

Post  alebravo6 on Sun May 30, 2010 3:41 am

"Turn to the right, keep walking until you see the gate..."
Will stood outside the entrance, holding a paper in his hand, reviewing inside his head each one of the steps written on it. No doubt about it. This was the place. But, looking at the other side, how could it be? And there he was, like a fool, all those things he couldn´t understand right in front of him.

Why was this place so quiet, even when it was this crowded? Why did everything look this clean? Where was this weird atmosphere irradiating? And more importantly, why are there only girls here!?

-First year, right?- Said the guard, standing beside him.

-How did you...-Started Will, before realizing it was obvious.

-No male student has passed through this doors until this day, you know?

alebravo6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The New kid in school. (PG-13)

Post  Juno on Sun May 30, 2010 11:24 am

Aside from the stares he was getting from the girls at the school it was unknown to Will that he was being watched.

Larissa stood in the shadows, her dark hair and uniform made her well hidden from view.
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  alebravo6 on Sun May 30, 2010 7:27 pm

The guard continued.

-You see, this school was exclusive for girls. Only this year they started accepting a reduced number of boys, like you. Strange, yes, but don´t look at me.- The guard shrugged his arms. -I´m not the one making desicions.

-No Way!- Said Will. -B.. Bu.. But how? How could I have ended here?

This had to be an error. Someone must have messed up while checking his school admission test, because it was impossible. No, no, no, there had to be a way to fix this. He went through the gate, to clear this misunderstanding, but once he was in, he discovered he couldn´t take another step. It felt like if he would walk into an unexplainable mortal peril if he did. Was the sole thought of getting near a girl making him panic this much?

The ringing bell and a loud clang shook him out of his thoughts.

-Sorry, just doing my job.- Said the guard, closing the gate, with Will inside of it. -Wish you the best of luck. You´ll be needing it.-

Now, panic or not, there was no turning back.

alebravo6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno on Sun May 30, 2010 7:34 pm

"You stand out, you don't belong here" said a soft female voice from the corner.

A Girl stepped out from the shadows, her makeup was darker than most of the girls and she wore her jet blakc hair in a ponytail which wasn't let down like most girls but spiked upwards in more of a punk style.

Her Skirt was also darker than the typical uniform skirts of the other girls and a good bit shorter too.

"I like you, you see, to get anywhere around here you need friends, and you wont be making it with the in-crowd anytime soon so why don't we make a deal? To the outsiders!" she exclaimed holding her hand out to Shake "My Name is Larissa by the way, what's yours?"
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Meeting

Post  alebravo6 on Sun May 30, 2010 9:24 pm

-Ah, um... Will.- He said, still startled by the way she had appeared in front of him the second he was looking somewhere else. -Nice to meet you.

Will shaked rapidly Larissa´s hand, a vain attempt to hide the trembling of his whole arm, caused by the penetrating look of her eyes. Was this what they meant by saying that one can feel when someone is watching you?

Everyone was entering the campus, and if he didn´t want to miss his first class, he would have to do so too. He would have to hurry.

-What kind of... deal?

alebravo6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno on Sun May 30, 2010 11:07 pm

"Friends, that's all" said Larisssa , "and by the way, class doesn't start until tommorrow, today is the day for everyone to find their way around the dorms, and make sure they know where all their classes are, so don't mind the bells, they're just setting them for the new school year, we should go by the office and get your schedual and dorm number"

Meanwhile a Limo pulled up to the Campus Gates. Rick stepped out nervously. "Are you sure about this?" he asked inside the Limo
"Don't be a chicken, go learn, and you better have a girlfriend by Christmas, you are surrounded by them after all" said Rick's dad.
"Now's not the time to joke" said Rick with a sigh.
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  alebravo6 on Mon May 31, 2010 10:22 pm

Will and Larissa walked together inside of the building. The guard smirked, looking at them disappear in the distance.

-Nice start, kid.- He said, preparing to recieve the next student.

Uncomfortable silence. One of the few kinds of silence Will didn´t like. The type of silence one gets when talking with a girl, and suddenly, running out of questions. Well, not exactly running out. There was one, rolling round and round inside his head, yet he was not sure if he wanted to ask it. Instead, he asked something else, the first another thing that came to his mind.

-So... I guess we will be put in separate dorms, right? Boys and girls.- Said Will, making a quick glance at Larissa. -Are you a first year too?

Those two questions didn´t have much in common, but Will never noticed. The question that made circles inside his mind was:

What did she mean by outsiders?

alebravo6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:25 am

"Of course we'll have sepperate dorms, I heard there's another boy who'll you'll be sharing with, but who knows how they worked out the shower system. I'm actually a Junior so I've been here 2 years, this is my third" said Larissa, "So I know this place pretty well"

Rick walked up to the gate nervously, not sure what to do or how he was supposed to get in. "Um..uh..hello?" he shouted into the air in no place particular.
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  alebravo6 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:11 pm

The guard appeared, and after looking at the one who called, he opened.

-Sorry, kid. Security issues. You can pass now.

(You can use it if you want.)

-Ah. There´s already a line.- Said Will, after arriving to the administrative room. -All the school must be formed in here. It´ll take some time before we get to the director´s office.

The line didn´t go straight. It took various turns before entering into the building. While trying to determine how long it was, Will caught with his eyes two girls, looking at him, and laughing quietly. Taking advantage of the time they would have to wait, everyone was having a quite animated conversation. Will sighed. At the least, the first rumors must have reached the entire school´s ears by now.

alebravo6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno on Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:19 pm

"Hey, I'm not the new kid! I don't have to go through the freshmen line to get in! Don't think I'll hold your place while you go chit-chat!" Larissa shouted at Will

Rick sighed and made his way towards the line, hoping he was going in the right direction.
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  alebravo6 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:31 pm

-Hey... But... With who...-Said Will, startled. -Ah, forget it.

Will looked to another way, trying to avoid Larissa. In the distance, he could see someone else approaching, but this one had something about it that made it different from almost everyone else. It had the same gender as he.

alebravo6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno on Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:44 pm

Larissa headed off inside.

"wow, there sure are a lot of girls....." Rick muttered to himself as he stood in the line.
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  alebravo6 on Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:28 pm

The line started to advance, and Will was pulled with it. It was not as much progress as he had hoped. He was going to stand there hours for something that would take mere minutes. Standing in the sun, with nothing to do and no one to talk with, since Larissa went somewhere else, and being looked at like he was an animal in the zoo, just for a dorm key and a paper with all the classes he was to take.

"wow... there sure are a lot of girls..."

-And there are lots more. These are only the freshmen.

Wait a second...

alebravo6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno on Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:35 pm

"What are you doing here? I thought this was an all girls school" said Rick noticing the other boy standing there in line.
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  alebravo6 on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:43 am

-I was going to ask you the same thing, but it looks like you went first. However, you are right. This was an all-girls school. It is not now, even if the situation has not changed that much, for then we wouldn´t be here. As for the answer...- Will said, turning back to Rick. -I´m probably as clueless as you are.-

alebravo6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno on Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:59 am

"So, do you have any idea where we're supposed to go to check in? This IS the right line?" asked Rick looking to see if he could see the front.
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  alebravo6 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:46 pm

-Yup. Freshman line, or so I was told.- Said Will. -Take your place and stand in the Sun, lad. This is going to take some sweet time. By the way, name´s Will.-

Will showed the open palm of his hand to the newcomer. If he was to survive this, he was going to need some allies.

alebravo6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno on Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:52 pm

Rick still wasn't quite comfortable shaking hands with people he just met.

"I'm Rick" he said quietly.
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  alebravo6 on Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:55 pm

With a "nice to meet you" Will returned the unshaken hand quickly back to its place. "Not now", he thought to himself. Poor guy, passing through the same problem as he. Will decided not to pay much attention to him, as the line started to walk again.

-So, Rick.- He said later. -I guess we are both stuck here. Wouldn´t that make us partners?

alebravo6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Swordsman18 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:19 pm

(Not sure if I can join in on this but I like it so far and want to participate.)

Jake was standing near the front of the line. He had been at the school since this morning. He was getting a little used to being watched like a zoo animal. He looked back at the girls staring at him occasionally. He did this to make them understand that he knew that they were watching him. And some of them were kind of cute so he could not resist looking. He was still a guy after all.

They also probably looked at him for another reason. He had some muscles on him from his days of football training for the past year. But instead of going to the high school he wanted. His parents sent him here. Jake was all in shape to play football but now that he was here there was no way to use his training.

All he wanted was to see another guy he could potentially hang out with. He looked back toward the end of the line where he saw Will and Rick talking. Plans started to form in his head. He was going to talk to them after they got their room assignment and schedule stuff.
Swordsman18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno on Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:57 pm

(Sure, most of my RPs are open for more than two peoplem join any of them you like. Actually on this one I'm kinda lost with only 2 people)
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down