RP Paradise II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mizuhime's Character Profile

2 posters

Go down

Mizuhime's Character Profile Empty Mizuhime's Character Profile

Post  Swordsman18 Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:16 pm

Name: Mizuhime "Miz" Tanaka
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 120lbs
Build: Small and fit
Physical description: She has long black hair that goes to about the middle of her back. But she usually keeps it up with two kunai in her hair. She wears a light blue kimono with very long sleeves. You can't see her hands when they are at her sides due to the sleeves. She wears traditional Japanese sandals and dark black socks. Her bosom is not that large with her breasts only being a little bigger than average. Her skin is almost pale white with only a shade difference between the two. Her trademark is her blue eyes. A thing that is quite uncommon for asian girls to have. They are royal blue in color and seem to change in the intensity of blue depending on what mood she is in.
Background:
Mizuhime was minding a shrine as a priestess, when one day a strange glow came from inside the shrine. When she investigated it she was sucked into a portal and teleported away from Japan into some other place.
She was a good child and was quite religious at a young age. Her parents were very proud of her. And at her request when she was only 13, her parents let her stay with buddhist monks. She learned powerful prayers and incantations from these monks though she sometimes has difficulty using them due to the time required to say the incantation. And if the incantation is messed up by even a syllable she must start all over again. Her training was never completed due to her teleportation away from her shrine. So she did not learn that the incantations can also be written so they do not have to be orally performed when needed. The teleportation had an effect on Mizuhime and caused her to control water in limited quantities. There is no telling where this new ability may eventually lead.
Mental Quirks: Mizuhime is a perfectionist to no end. Everything has to be done in a certain way or else it is wrong. She is also very prideful and often looks down on others. She is very homesick for Japan and will do anything she can to get there.
Anything else: Mizuhime fights either bare handed or with magic. She specializes in holy spells and also water magic. She has a slight proficiency for bows and arrows but she prefers not to use them.

(This is a character of mine. I wanted her approved by the moderator. So I can use her.)
Swordsman18
Swordsman18

Back to top Go down

Mizuhime's Character Profile Empty Re: Mizuhime's Character Profile

Post  Juno Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:59 pm

I'm impressed by the ammount of detail you put into your description.

Approved.
Juno
Juno
Admin

https://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down