RP Paradise II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invasion: Target Earth (PG-13)

2 posters

Go down

Invasion: Target Earth (PG-13) Empty Invasion: Target Earth (PG-13)

Post  Juno Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:09 pm

Ple finished fixing her hair, not that it really mattered on a windy day like this anyways. She wasn't sure if it was the cold or the fear that was causing her to shiver, this was her first report and any one of these protests could turn violent.

"Hello, I'm Ple Summers reporting to you live, and here we are on Wall Street as the protest escalates, there are now over 1000 protestors standing outside the stock exchange, here we are to see what one of these protestors has to...." Ple was cut short as a huge Rocky ball slammed into the Stock exchange building. Then there was Chaos.

On TV the Camera shook as the Cameraman attempted to flee from the site along with protestors and wall street workers alike.
Ple was knocked over by a crowd of people and had to dodge several feet as people ran over top of her. "Dammit! those jerks ran off without me..." Ple coughed getting up. She looked around and by now it was quiet. Out of the flames a dark humanoid figure emerged, but on closer inspection it looked more robot than human, or perhaps even Alien, because it was not like any robot she had seen before.

It looked at Ple in the eyes as they began to glow. A Bright Flash lit the area and Ple lost conciousness. All electronic devices within the entire city block shut down.

Meanwhile at the White house calls began to come in. "Rumors of a bombing at the New York Stock exchange, no, now they're saying Asteroids...hitting all over the world, one reported near Tokyo, another in Berlin, 4 in California, 1 in Brazil, another in Russia"

(Locations of Crash sites where Aliens landed are posted on my character Bios under the Toa Family, there's 7, the other Asteroids don't carry life but have energy sources for the aliens and the Radiation given off will give nearby humans special powers)
Juno
Juno
Admin

https://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Invasion: Target Earth (PG-13) Empty Re: Invasion: Target Earth (PG-13)

Post  MastahNanashi Tue May 18, 2010 3:41 pm

Rion cracked one eye open and he glanced around his small apartment. "The fuck now?" He muttered, stretching a bit and sitting up in his bed. Something was missing, off.

...why was it so quiet? He drug himself up out of bed, shrugging off his thin blanket and stretching as he stood up. His air conditioner was dead, his stereo was off, hell, he couldn't even hear any cars outside. For a second he though he had gone deaf, but disregarded it. He'd gone deaf before, and had regenerated his ear drums in a few minutes. He strolled over to his small window and looked out, eyes narrowing at the cars dead in the road.

"The hell?" He muttered, rolling his shoudlers and neck, walking to his closet and pulling on his clothes before walking out his apartment door, locking it behind him. Whistling a cheery tune he walked down the hall and down the stairs and out of his apartment complex. Now, the day rubbed him wrong again as he adjusted the neck of his turtle neck to hide the thick hide that covered his body. People where crowding the streets and talking, yelling, and crieing.

"Arnold!" Rion barked, locating his neighbor in the crowd not far away. "The hell's going on?" He asked, walking up to the shorter man.

"Terrorists, man! They bombed Wall Street, peoples dead man!" The man was upset, and didn't even notice as Rion took off. Ever the hero, Rion had to help. Within a couple of minutes, he found his way through crowds and wrecked cars to the stock exchange building, inwardly marvelling at the force it owould have taken to cause such damage. Looking to the building and sighing, casting it from his mind as a lost cause, he turned to the many people laying around him, passed out. But somehting large and moving caught his eye not far from the building, and climbing up onto a knocked over minivan, he growled as he saw the odd machine stalking around.

"Oi! What are you doing?" He asked, rolling his shoulders. "You do this?" He yelled, not wanting any misunderstandings, but getting the gut feeling the strange robot was the cause of the chaos around him.

MastahNanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Tue May 18, 2010 4:03 pm

The Large machine held its head as if in pain with one hand while it carried an unconcious Ple in the other over its shoulder.

Suddenly helecopters began to fly in, it was obvious they were equipped to attack. Suddenly the being crouched and let off a flash of light but much dimmer than the last, it was running low on power, the EMP charge wouldn't work again so it began to run, first at human pace, and then slowly it began to increase its speed until it was at least running 35mph.

"Get Ready to fire" ordered the pilot as each chopper opened their side doors. The Soldiers inside began to set up the machine guns.
Juno
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MastahNanashi Tue May 18, 2010 4:14 pm

Rion sighed as the machine began to run, rolling his shoulders and beginning to give chase, but hesitating when the helicopters appeared. Now, he had no real problem with backing off, letting the chopers take a few shots at the bot, but he had a human passenger and there were a number of passed out humans all around.

"The military, making every psychotic situation more and more insane." He muttered to himself, jumping from car to car and running quickly, doing his best to keep up, his inhuman speed and stamina to keep up with the robot, moving close to 40 mph. "Yo! Hold it! You'll hit the civilians!" He barked, hoping almsot beyond hope that the soldiers would hear him. "Oi! Bot! You might wanna surrender! Stop? Halt? Cease and desist?!"

Something had to be done, but he didn't have any idea what to do. He couldn't attack the helicopters, that would end up with him in trouble, couldn't attack the bot because that would start hell, argh. Hell.

MastahNanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Tue May 18, 2010 4:25 pm

The Robot was running close to 60mph when it happened, the first shot was fired.

The Robot made a sudden stop, rippling the concrete in front of him as he grinded to a halt. He placed Ple on the ground and two large spears flipped out from inner panels in his arms.

The Choppers opened fire but to no avail, this thing was beyond bulletproof, and it seemed to be walking into most of the attacks as opposed to avoid them, it was either taunting them....or protecting Ple by standing over her as a shield. The robot launched the spears from its arms cutting off the fronts of the machineguns on the lead two choppers and damaging the tails causing them to spin out of control towards a suspension bridge.

The robot then began running again, this time towards the crowded city area that had not been evacuated yet. "Stop him before he enters the city, we can't let this become a public crisis!" ordered the captain in charge of the remaining chopper teams.
Juno
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MastahNanashi Tue May 18, 2010 5:07 pm

Rion winced. "This is turning into a king kong esque moment." He muttered, starting running again, this time trieing to get infront of the bot since it had slowed and stopped. "Hey, hey, hey!" He yelled, coming to a stop infront of the bot and waving his arms. "Dude, you gotta stop, seriously!" He flexed his muscles and two tentacles ripped through his sweater, the clawed hands held up and spread open, palms out, trieing to urge the bot to stop.

MastahNanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Tue May 18, 2010 5:15 pm

The robot slammed into him with such force it threw him aside as it kept going, diving into the river and vanishing.

Rion was now surrounded by helecopters, their guns on him because most humans had never seen someone with such unusual powers.
Juno
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MastahNanashi Tue May 18, 2010 5:21 pm

Rion groaned as he sat in a car. Literally in a car, having smashed in the roof when he landed on it. "You could have atleast said excuse you, you know!" He growled, climbing out of the new wreck, using his tentacles for balance. He noticed the guns aimed at him and winced, raising his hand and tentacles up in the clasic 'see, I have no weapons!' sign, with palms out, the tentacle's clawsmaking peace signs. "Hey, uh. Sorry bought that. Uuuh... Shit." He slammed his tentacles into the ground, propelling him backwards through the air and into the same river the bot had leapt into. Two smaller tentacle came out of his sides, joining infront of his face and making a makeshift rebreather, which clamped around his nose and mouth as the larger tentacles slid into his back as he dove deeper under water. Known facts: The bullets from the avertage rifle owuld only go about five feet at most, and the bot had gone in here, so it was here somewhere. He swam deepr, and in the direction the bot had went, looking through the murky water for the glowing creature.

MastahNanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Tue May 18, 2010 5:33 pm

"Should we go after them?" asked one of the soldiers.
"No, we have people to save, that thing is long gone" said the captain.

suddenly thier radio sounded "We have one of the attackers in custody, we will begin interrogation shortly" came the voice of the vice president.

Deep in the river the Robot had used the murkey water to its advantage, it knew not to move now and give away its position, and being low on energy the light had long since dissapated.

*Meanwhile far above Earth, somewhere just past the moon*

"See, they attacked us, these humans are violent creatures who must be destroyed!" announced Terra
"Hold your toungue, they have proved no real threat as of yet, we must try to communicate with them" replied Astraea
"And if they are a threat?" Asked Hera
"Then I will assume full responsibility, I already have plans to speak with one of their leaders, one of my diplomats will go to them" said Astraea
Juno
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MastahNanashi Tue May 18, 2010 5:43 pm

Rion floated silently, his eyes darting back and forth, starting to burn from the contaminents in the water. He didn't want to give up the chase, but with no choice, he swam up silently, poking his head out of the water and looking around. The miltary was leaving, so he let himself float, his head half under the water, his mouth and nose underneath, the rebreather unit still on.

"Fucking figures..." He muttered to himselt, wishing he had brought some goggles, because for all his powers could go, he couldn't make anythign transparent, so no goggles for him. He eyed the water, his dissapointment in New York's pollution obvious on his face as he wondered about the bot and the woman it was holding. "Knowing the military as I do, I have no doubt they picked her up for working with the bot or some such." He looked towards where the small battle had taken place, sighing.

"I can't just leave the bot, but I can't be caught out here. They said they had one of the attackers... Probably best to follow them..." He muttered to himself, thinking out loud as he slipped back under the water, slipping up onto the beach, his tentacles slipping back into his back as he stopped at a car, pulling out a denim jacket, slipping it on to cover the holes in his sweater as he followed in the direction of the soldiers, hiding himself below the line of sight, hidden by cars and the like as he silently stalked the soldiers to see what they had caught.

MastahNanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Tue May 18, 2010 6:22 pm

The Choppers headed for the nearest military base which was the site of ground zero. Many years after 9/11 it became a base that symbolized America's stance against terrorism as wars began to break out across the world.

This base would be a tricky one to enter as it was one of the most well-protected bases in the nation due to its symbolic nature.

"The Robot was captured off of Hawaii, it still hasn't made it to the states yet, so they'll be running tests on the islands and broadcasting the results" said the captain.

"They just had to go and get our hopes up" retorted one of the soldiers.
Juno
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MastahNanashi Tue May 18, 2010 6:29 pm

Rion scowled as he stalked along, about a half klick away from the base, knowing it quite well. When he settled into New York, he has scouted everything as best he could. The base was not going to be on his list of places to go. He sat back on the roof of a building, rubbing his chin. "I hate this. Limited resources, limited information, hell, I'm blind." He muttered to himself, rummaging around in the pockets of his new jacket and pulling out a candy bar, unwrapping it and taking a bit, settling in for a long wait if need be.

MastahNanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Wed May 19, 2010 1:41 am

Suddenly he heard a scream in the distance, it was several miles away and quite surprising it could be heard at all.

Two men had a girl against the wall, she was pale and had dark hair, one of the men were trying to feel their way up her skirt.
"You..sick....get off.....HELP!" she continued to scream.
"This one's feisty....I like feisty ones" taunted one of the men.
Juno
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MastahNanashi Wed May 19, 2010 9:39 am

Rion's eye twitched, his jaw setting into place, his mouth a thin line. New York, fan fucking tastic. He stood up and leapt from his rooftop to another, leaping and bounding from building to building, pulling off his denim jacket, two tentacles ripping from his sides, just under his ribs, to cover his mouth in a rebreather again to cover his mouth and nose as he landed in the alley way, not a half dozen feet from the two men and the woman. "Alright you roaches. We just got bombed, yet you still insist on being assholes, right? Leave and I won't have to hurt you." He said, rolling his neck. "Back away from the young lady, walk away." He was really in no mood to deal with assholes today.

MastahNanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Wed May 19, 2010 10:39 am

"Looks like we've got ourselves a Mr. Hero, it's a cruel world out here, go home kid and play superman someplace else, you'll live longer" said the first crook.
The second one flipped the girl over the side of a large dumpster and latched it trapping her as they drew their guns and opened fire on Rion.

Meanwhile unseen by any of the others a little cockroach made its way towards the dumpster. "He just called those guys roaches, I should be offended, we'd never behave so crudely.....well, besides the toilet roaches back home....." Rose said to herself as she looked for shelter, nearly being crushed several times during the ongoing action between everyone.
Juno
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MastahNanashi Wed May 19, 2010 10:44 am

Rion cocked an eyebrow as the bullets sunk into his hide, tearing through his sweater and stopping dead in his thick, matte black flesh. "Look, that's not going to work, ok?" He said, rubbing his eyes and sighing. "You knwo what, fine, I warned you." He moved foreward, his hand wrapping around one of the thug's necks and picking him up, tossing him away lazily, backhanding the other and sending them sprawling backwards.

MastahNanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Wed May 19, 2010 10:52 am

Just before they landed a blonde-haired boy stopped them and threw them aside, he stepped on one of their necks to keep them still as he picked up a small insect on the Dumpster.

"Careful, you almost crushed it" he said wagging his finger as it crawled across his arm. He proceeded to rip the top off the Dumpster freeing the trapped girl who was gasping for clean air now thanks to the dumpster smell. She was still in shock from everything that had happened. W-who are you?" she managed to stammer.

"Call me Takua" the blonde boy said running off towards the river.
Juno
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MastahNanashi Wed May 19, 2010 11:07 am

Rion winced. "Uh, sorry. I didn't notice the lil thing." He said, rubbing the back of his head as he flipped the lid off the dumpster, pulling off his rebreather and helping the girl out of the dumpster. "And I'm Rion. I trashed the idiots, and Takua popped the dumpster open. They didn't hurt yah too bad, did they?" He asked, his tone concerned as he checked the girl over, then blinks. That kid just ripped open a dumpster. Normal humans don't do that sort of thing. Well, himself not included, but still. But he was busy. "You need any help gettin home? City's gone to trash with the idiocy today." If she said no, he'd follow the kid, but if she needed some help, he'd be happy to oblige.

MastahNanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Wed May 19, 2010 11:14 am

"I-I think I'm ok, just a stinky mess.....and a little shocked....." she gasped and winced in pain as her left ankle gave out under her. "I think I twisted my ankle, my name is Larrissa by the way"
Juno
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MastahNanashi Wed May 19, 2010 11:34 am

Rion caught the woman she she fell, picking her up bridal style. "Well miss Larissa, it looks like you aren't doing to well after all. Allow me to escort you to the hospital, would you?" He asked, smiling widely.

MastahNanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Wed May 19, 2010 12:49 pm

"P-put me down...I don't need no freaking hospital!" she exclaimed blushing deep red.
Juno
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MastahNanashi Wed May 19, 2010 2:18 pm

Rion couldn't help but laugh. "Fine, fine. No hospital. But no gentleman will let a lady walk on a hurt ankle, where would you like to go then, hmmm?"

MastahNanashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Wed May 19, 2010 6:20 pm

"I live on 21st and Wilkins Street, apartment 222" she said adding on later in a mutter too hard for anyone else to hear "Ugh....I really need a shower"

Meanwhile Takua made his way along the river trying to find a decent vehicle to store his belongings.

Several military helecopters made their way overhead, now focused on rescuing the injured but also under orders to find any peices of the robot that may have broken off during combat or better yet, the pod it came in to get into the atmosphere.
Juno
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down