RP Paradise II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Survival Guide for Zombies (MA)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Survival Guide for Zombies (MA) Empty A Survival Guide for Zombies (MA)

Post  Juno Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:22 pm

"So this is it, we go out with a bang, I should have known better than to trust that bastard" said John as he readied a Grenade.
Everything happened so fast, they really had no time to react before the Zombies had taken over, it seemed like yesterday when he was elected President, what was supposed to be un upward turn for the United States quickly became chaos.

*1 Year Ago* (BTW, most of the story will take place in the events leading up to this Intro)
"To the people of the United States, I thank you for electing me as your president, the first 3rd Party Candidate to ever win the White House" finished John Powers, there was a massive cheer from the audiance before John left the stage.
"My Knowledge and your appeal to the common man won us this election" said Mark as John went backstage.
"You forget, I was the one who won the primaries" said John.

Suddenly they heard gunshots. "What the fuck are you trying to do? scare everyone on the first day?" shouted Mark to one of the Security Officers

"That homeless fucker tried to bite me...sorry sir" said the Security officer.

Meanwhile Ple got into her van, maybe this footage would be enough to land her a job as a reporter. The crowds slowly dispersed as everyone left the Speach.
Juno
Juno
Admin

https://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Survival Guide for Zombies (MA) Empty Re: A Survival Guide for Zombies (MA)

Post  saber34 Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:34 pm

Alexia was sitting on ehr desk at school bored and tired listening to her English teacher rant Shakespeare.yawning she strechted awkardly looking at the window "15 mins till the bell wont time come sooner" she thought

saber34
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:33 pm

suddenly down the hall there was a loud scream, judgung from the pitch it was probably a cheerleader.

The teacher as well as a few more from nearby classrooms went to see what what going on. "Back up!" The principal shouted to students as they tried to catch a peak.

the students could hear growling and fighting. "The authorities will lock you up for this!" said one of the teachers hauling a boy away, blood oozed from the doorway of the bathroom where the cheerleader was murdered.

"Stay calm, I want all students in their classrooms until we fix this mess" ordered the principal.

The teachers shoved all students into the classrooms. "I must ask all you to remain calm, we must remain here for everyone's safety, you will be released once the authorities deal with the situation" announced the teacher.
Juno
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saber34 Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:31 am

The loud screaming and chattering snapped her form her daydreaming she looked at ehr fellow classmates "whats going?"

saber34
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:07 am

"Didn't you hear? there's something going on, and we could be in danger" said a Red haired girl.
"It was Susan, she was lying there dead....Truman went up to her and killed her, I saw them take him away, and her body on the floor" said a cheerleader with short black hair.
"Her own boyfriend? but why?" asked a Brunette
"Something wasn't right, when they grabbed him he was growling like an animal, it was wierd..." said the black haired cheerleader.
"Alright, quiet down class, I know you're all wondering what is going on but I need you to stay in your seats and stay calm, you will all be safe, the administration just needs to sort out a little mess" said the Teacher.

Meanwhile in the main office the cops tried to calm and question Truman but to no avail, he was out of control.
Suddenly the Janitor walked in "I cleaned up the mess" said Juno, "so this kid was the killer? may I try something?" he asked
"That depends, what do you want to try?" asked the officer.
"I have some medical training, former military, I might be able to figure out why he's acting this way, what disease matches his symptoms" said Juno
"If you can get close to him" said the officer.
Juno touched the kid's shoulder and there was a flash of light. Truman fell to the ground dead.
"W-what did you do?" asked the officer, hand on his gun.
"It seems I have a lot of explaining to do....but also it appears that this situation is worse than I thought..." said Juno sadly shaking his head.
Juno
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saber34 Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:11 am

Alexia listened and sighed staying in her seat calmly there was no reaon to panic yet.

saber34
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:36 am

"Attention Students, the situation is under control and you are safe to return home" came the Principal over the intercom.
Frank left the classroom quickly to wait for his friends outside as usual. He looked over to see Rick being assaulted by a bully.
"Quit teasing me you ass!" shouted Rick, not wanting to fight back. Suddenly the bully grabbed him and took him down to the ground. The bully dug his teeth into Rick's arm when suddenly Frank hit him in the head with a baseball bat. The bully fell to the ground, blood gushing from where he was hit.
"D-did you just kill him?" stammered Rick.
"Frank! Y-you?! but why?" stammered Seth as he and May arrived at the scene.
suddenly the bully got up, growling angrily.
"I knew something was wrong, and it seems to be happening to all the Football Team, I'd say Zombies but then you'd say I was watching too many movies" said Frank.

Rick threw up and fell to the ground. Meanwhile there was a flash of light and the bully fell over dead.
"It seems I arrived just in time, your friend is poisened" said Juno stepping up. "He needs medical attention"
"What's going on?" asked May
"Your baseball bat wielding friend is right, it looks like we've got a zombie outbreak on our hands, well, not exactly, Rahkshi, like Zombies but different, I'll explain later" said Juno taking Rick to the Nurse's office with the others following him.
Juno
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saber34 Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:05 am

Alexia left the class room walking down the hall to the bike racks unaware of anything that was currently happening she thought everything was just some joke.

saber34
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:15 am

As she arrived at the bike rack, every bike had been knocked over.

Suddenly a boy stood up grinning a sinister grin. His mouth was covered in blood and a boy lay on the ground next to the bike rack covered in blood, his neck had a big chunk ripped out of it.
Juno
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saber34 Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:01 am

affraid was the look on her face as she saw blood and the dead boy being eaten by a fellow class amte

saber34
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:34 pm

The Boy opened his mouth and began to walk towards her slowly, and increasing pace gradually.
Juno
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saber34 Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:42 pm

Dropping her things she turned tail and ran as fast as she could screaming "help!"

saber34
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:25 pm

The Boy lunged at her, tackling her to the ground with his arms around her legs. He began to pull himself up her torso to get a more fatal bite.
Juno
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saber34 Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:55 am

She was terrified and began hitting the boy as hard she could with one hand she found a hockey lying on the gorund and reahced for it and when she got a firm grip on whack she hit the boy as hard she could with it.

saber34
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:26 am

The hit tore a big chunk of flesh from the side of the guy's head, blood gushing everywhere now from the damage.

The Zombie collapsed as though dead. But the victory was short lived. After about 30 seconds he got up again growling loudly.

Just as he was about to go in for the attack a blue Prius slammed into his side and ran right over the zombie. A blonde girly looking man stepped out of the car. "Did I just hit something?" he asked looking around.
Juno
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saber34 Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:03 am

standing up dazed and confused alexia began to cry

saber34
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:39 pm

"Was that your cat? I'm so..." Donut's phone began ringing, he answered it.

"Yes? Right, um.....I'm running a bit late......I'll tell you later.." said Donut before hanging up.

"Sorry about your Dog, but Sarge has important business to discuss" he said before hopping in the car and speeding away.

In the distance sirens could be heard.
Juno
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saber34 Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:10 pm

She now more scared and confused now on whats going on she stood up holding the hockey stick tightly

saber34
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:13 pm

Now she was all alone with a crushed Zombie in the middle of a quiet street
Juno
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saber34 Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:05 am

She decided to get to ehr house picking up her bike ignoring the blood she biked home

saber34
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:29 am

The streets were more quiet than usual. Aside from sirens in the Distance, more than usual, it was a rather busy day for Firemen, Police, and Ambulence Crews.

Occassionally a police car would speed by sirens blaring towards some new place each time.

*Meanwhile*

"Dammit!" shouted Ple as her heel broke, ignoring the offended mother and her two children as she ran for the Terminal. The Sargeant was about to give a speech back home and she wasn't about to miss it.
Juno
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saber34 Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:31 am

When she got home no was there she turned on the t.v to see what was going on

saber34
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:05 pm

"We're seeing many reports of a rabies like Virus spreading through many small subburbs surrounding major cities, as more cases become documented the government is putting up a quarentine and evacuating all civilians in possibly affected neighbothoods." said one of the reporters.

"Rabies like Virus? Can you explain to us the symptoms and effects of this new virus?" asked the second reporter.

"From what we know, it spreads like an infection but much faster, symptoms have sometimes started in less than an hour after an injury. Key symptoms include, loss of voice, usually the infected can only sputter, grunt, growl, and make gurgling noises, an odd paleness, almost as if they're dead, and increased agression, often leading to biting another person in attempt to infect them, Though it often reduces their motor skills and most infected are unable to opperate vehicles or electronic devices, we had one try to get into the building but it had trouble with a closed door. The authorities dealt with them before there was any worry." said the first.

"I see, so if any of you come across someone who seems infected, call the authorities immediatly and do not engage them, try to put a locked door in between you and the infected." said the second.

Suddenly the breaking news signal flashed on the screen.

"We're just recieving information that this virus is not only damaging the nervous system, but also increasing the durability of the person infected, several reports have just come in from people who've encountered an infected person, they have been known to keep attacking the victem even when mortally wounded, out last call took a shotgun to one's face and it still got up, I don't know what we're dealing with here but be careful out there" said the first reporter.

"I dunno, this seems almost like something out of a horror film, some sort of crazy zombie film" said the second reporter.

"Something you wished would never come true, anyways, we'll be back as more information comes our way, stay tuned, we will now return you to ABC's FlashForward" said the first reporter.
Juno
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saber34 Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:10 pm

Sacred alexia tired to call her parents to avail so she locked the house went to ehr dads hunting closet took out her fathers hunting rifle and a box of ammo and pistol she stayed glued to the t.v listening for anything else

saber34
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:32 pm

Suddenly she could hear loud sirens outside. There was an officer with a megaphone barking orders.

"This is an emergency evacuation, this area has been labeled a threat area and must be shut down for quarentine, if you wish for your safety to be gaurenteed you must exit your home immediatly and come with us to the nearest shelter where you will recieve further information!"
Juno
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum