RP Paradise II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep Dive (MA)

2 posters

Go down

Deep Dive (MA) Empty Deep Dive (MA)

Post  Juno Mon May 10, 2010 2:48 am

The Year is 2050, it's been 10 years since the arrival of the UNB's (Unidentified Non-Biologicals) and the the near Genocide of our species. Nobody knows the exact date when they arrived on earth, the first ones were small, but they eventually got bigger, much bigger. Scientists have tried to study them but every UNB captured self-destructs almost instantly, so all that is known is that they have one goal, the destruction of mankind. During the Great War to wipe out these UNB's over 90% of the adult Male population was wiped out leaving the current military predominantly female (this is not disallowing male characters, you can use Male characters in this RP, there's just fewer of them elsewhere). Our Story begins with a small team of Solidiers near the Washington D.C. Ruins, their goal.....to rescue the President of the United States, one of the few remaining world leaders in the War.

"Frank, you take the top floor, I'll cover the ground level!" announced Seth through their headset Radio as he popped another heat sinc into his rifle.
"Good, that leaves me wide open if these fuckers tear off the roof!" exclaimed Frank as he climbed the stairs.
suddenly the wall blew open.
"You ok?" shouted Seth as he looked back at the third member of their squad (whoever wants to Join).
Juno
Juno
Admin

https://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Deep Dive (MA) Empty Re: Deep Dive (MA)

Post  -gunrunner- Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:59 am

"I'm fine!" Anya yelled back at her squadmates between coughs.

She fanned the dust out of her eye sight in order to look for her gun. After locating it, she ejected the spent heat sink and inserted a new one. Just in time, as a UNB made it's way through the hole in the wall and lunged towards her.

She called out to Frank and Seth, "Shit, I need help over here!"

-gunrunner-

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:05 am

Suddenly a large heavy armored figure punched the UNB aside like it was nothing. It was hard to tell if it was robot or human, it shot and attacked with no thought or hesitation, automatically, the heavy armor covered most of its form.

It looked at Anya and motioned for her to follow it.

As they ran it shot down several more UNBs. These were infiltrators, small but lethal to unarmed humans, nothing in comparison to the larger mothership UNBs they had faced before, if one showed up now there would be little hope of survival. Motherships were known to kill off whole squads in one brief attack, and unlike the smaller UNBs they were immune to conventional weapons.

A huge pile of Debris blocked the two from Seth and Frank, they'd have to find their own way in and meet up later in the mission.
Juno
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -gunrunner- Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:07 am

"Just my luck, seperated from the team... And the radio's out." Anya sighed, but her mood was lifted when she looked up at the armored figure that had just saved her life. "Thanks for helping me back there. I would've been screwed." She said it with gratitude even though she had no idea if it could even understand her. "Seth and Frank are probably way ahead of us by now, so we need to catch up." There was a doorway blocked by a pile of debris. If she could get a portion of it out of the way, then both of them could slip through. Anya began picking up the bits of wood and brick and tossing it to the side.

-gunrunner-

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:13 am

The Armored figure blew a hole through the ceiling, the boards fell down allowing them to climb up to the upper floor.

It ran ahead. They seemed to have taken out all the infiltrators, no more attacks came. Rounding a corner and going through a corridor the figure shot 5 places on the floor around them and then punched the floor. They fell through back down to the lower level but there was no floor.

It landed feet first with a loud thud on the metal ground about 3 stories down, apparently on top of some kind of Vault.
Juno
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum