RP Paradise II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Survival Guide for Zombies (MA)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Survival Guide for Zombies (MA) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Survival Guide for Zombies (MA)

Post  saber34 Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:57 pm

Alexia heard grabbing the rifle pistol and ammo she took all the important papers with her as well and left the house meeting with the soldiers

saber34
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Survival Guide for Zombies (MA) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Survival Guide for Zombies (MA)

Post  Juno Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:06 pm

There were people everywhere, from all over town, this group was however made mostly of people from 5 segments of the 3 nearest streets. Though after walking for about a mile they merged with several other groups. By the end they had about 2000 people.

Rose looked around scared, trying to spot any classmates she recognized from school, they were bound to live in this area.

Frank, May, Seth, and Rick were near the front of the group, being some of the first to get picked up.

Finally they stopped at a large church. Here everyone was devided into 5 lines to go into the building. Alexia ended up behind Rose and were about 20 or so people behind Frank's group.

As they were about halfway through the line (an hour later) they were asked by an officer if they had a photo ID of any kind, school, library card, Driver's Liscense, ect.
Juno
Juno
Admin

https://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  saber34 Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:44 pm

Alexia noticed rose but was to busy finding her id's she gave the officer her permanent resident card seeing she was adopted by ehr pearnts when they were traveling across Europe

saber34
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:09 am

Anyone without IDs had to fill out some paperwork, which wasn't too horrible since it was a distraction from just standing and waiting.
Rose had to fill out the form.
Once inside each person was questioned by a doctor.
"Do you have any cuts or scrapes, any open wounds in the last hour?"
"Have you encountered anybody who's been infected?"
Then they took a blood sample and scanned it, it either turned up positive for infection or negative.
As Rick got scanned he turned up positive and just as he was about to be led off to where positive scans went Juno showed up and allowed Rick to go with the people who scanned Negative. (Alexia wasn't bitten so she would still scan Negative)

After being scanned everyone was devided into groups again and led through the church to the opposite end. Here people were getting on busses which would take them to one of several hotels which would serve as shelters until further notice.
Up ahead Frank's group had just made it to the front, as May and Rick got on the bus Seth and Frank were stopped
"This bus is full, you'll have to wait for the next bus" said the driver.
"My friend is on that bus!" shouted Frank angrily.
"It's an hour drive to the same place, you'll see them again" said the driver.
"I better, or your dead" Frank said the last part in a whisper.
Rose and Alexia ended up on the same bus with Frank and Seth.
"I'm sorry but you'll have to crowd 3 to a seat for now" announced the driver.
Rose sighed a little relieved that she was quite small so it wouldn't be as tight for her.
Frank and Seth were in the seat in front of her, Frank obviously still pissed off.
Juno
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saber34 Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:24 am

Rose could feel Alexis pistol on the side of her she was still uneasy "i miss my parents hope they are okay" she said

saber34
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:39 am

"I don't remember my parents, they died when I was little" said Rose and she looked out the window as the Bus drove to their destination.

Suddenly everyone gasped and the bus swerved quickly. Apparently one of the other busses ahead had crashed to the side of the road after hitting something.

"Wait, that number, that's May's bus!" exclaimed Frank getting out of his seat. "Stop now!" Frank shouted.
"Sit down, we don't have room, we'll go back and pick them up when we drop the others off, we have a schedual to keep" said the Driver.
"Then keep it, but I'm going back!" shouted Frank as he kicked open the rear emergency exit. sounding the loud shrilling alarm.
Frank jumped out with Seth following him.
Rose had managed to worm her way towards the door and was debating going out with them.
"Girl, close that door" ordered the driver.
"They're the only ones I know, I can't lose them" she said before jumping.
Juno
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saber34 Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:37 am

Sigh i have rifle and pistol and short wave radio i'll keep them safe"said alexia before jumping too

saber34
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:12 am

The Bus sped off and another kid slammed the door shut.
Frank and Seth had already made a sprint towards the crashed Bus, Rose desperately trying to keep up with them.

As they neared the bus they could spot 5 Zombies trying to get inside. Frank drew what at first seemed to be a pocket knife but the blade unfolded several times and locked into place to reveal a sword. "Hey you bastards! I'm over here!" he shouted hacking the head off the first one. and then cutting through the Torso of the second. 2 of the others began running around to the other side to attack Seth and Rose while the last one began to crawl under to go for Frank.
The Headless one got up and Ran for Frank who cut off its legs. Just as the one under the bus was about to bite him Frank shoved his sword down into its back.

As the last 2 began to near Rose and Seth they stopped, looking worried "Do you have any weapons?" asked Seth
"No, and you don't either?" asked Rose
"I wasn't expecting a fight so soon" said Seth

Back at the Bus the already mangled first Zombie began crawling towards Frank with its arms, finally Frank shoved his blade into the torso, impaling it. "The Torso stops them, go for the torso!" he shouted.
Juno
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saber34 Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:37 pm

Alexia shot two of the zombies attacking seth and rose with her rifle aiming for the torso like farnk said

saber34
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:02 pm

By now Frank was already entering the Bus.

"Wait!" shouted Seth, worried Frank might run into Zombies on the bus.
As Frank started to enter the Bus an axe came to his neck and stopped short of cutting him.
"I'm here to help, don't worry, we're not infected" said Frank
"Oh, thank goodness, I knew we should have turned those lights off, that attracted a pack of them" said the Driver getting up.
"Is everyone ok?" asked Frank
"Frank!" shouted May running up to hug him.
"He saw your bus and jumped out of ours like an idiot" said Seth
"So did you" said Frank
"So what do we do now?" asked May
"How bad is the bus?" Frank asked the Driver
"Well, it's overheated, we lost a tire, and we're stuck in a ditch, there's a replacement tire but it's outside the bus, we were about to go get it but that's when those infected attacked" said the Driver
"Well, we're safe for the time being, lets get this bus on the road" said Frank
The Driver, Frank, May, and Seth left the Bus, Rick and Rose stayed behind. "Does anyone have any water? we need to cool down the engine!" shouted Rick
A few people came forward and gave up the bottles of water in their backpack.
Rick headed for the engine.
Juno
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saber34 Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:21 pm

infected poured out form the trees some holding weapons and using as blunt objects she shot the ones with rifles and pistols clearing a path she yelled to some people "i'll cover you get those weapons they might have ammo" she reloaded quickly thanking her foster dad that he thought how to use a gun poperly

saber34
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:58 am

(I did mention earlier that the Infected can barely open a simple door so firing guns is impossible, but they can still carry guns and use them as clubs, Just FYI)

A few fellow students collected any weapons they could find while Rick tried to cool down the engine.
Frank protected the Driver as he went for the Tire. "This might be a little bit hard without a jack" said the Driver
"If we could get it out of the mud somehow" said Seth
Suddenly Frank ran out into the middle of the road, a loud screech was heard drawing the attention of the Zombies
"He's gonna need some help" said Seth noticing the zombies charging in Frank's direction.
"What the fuck dude? you trying to get yourself killed?" asked the grey haired man hopping out of the jeep.
"If it will help my friends. Think you can get this bus out of the ditch?" asked Frank
"What makes you think I'd wanna risk my ass.....fire in the hole!" he shouted suddenly, Donut popped up hitting a Zombie square in the chest with a shotgun before it nearly reached the group.
"Well, I see you're military, you're supposed to be helping your....." BANG another hit, "Country" continued Frank.
"I see, well, I suppose we could help, you scrawny little kids sure look like you need it, a bunch of lightweights if you ask me" said Sarge
with that and another shot to a Zombie's chest Donut and Sarge readied the Jeep's pully and hooked it to the Bus.
"Is the engine running?" Frank asked Rick
"It should be ok now, at least to get it onto the road" said Rick
"Hit the gas on my mark" shouted Frank as he hopped into the jeep with Sarge, Donut hopping in the Bus.
"Lead the Zombies to the front of the Bus" shouted Sarge to the fighting group.
Juno
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saber34 Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:32 am

(i said the zombies were using them as blunt weapons)

she followed the sarges instruction as best she could shooting zombies with her rifle she was running low on clips she only had 2 left the she was using was down to it's final 2 shots

saber34
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:47 am

When most of the Zombies were in front of the Bus Frank Signaled to the Driver who sped forward with help from Sarge's jeep crushing all the zombies in its path, only a small few remained un-crushed.

Now the Driver with help from Sarge proceeded to change the damaged bus tire while Donut, Frank, and the other fighters picked off what was left of the zombies.

Finally the Bus was in drivable condition again.

"So, you guys headed to Paradise Falls?" asked Sarge
"Yes, that's where this route goes for the shelter" said the Driver
"Um...we're from the other Bus, there's no room on that Bus for us" stammered Rose walking up.
"You can hop in the Jeep for now, it's set up as a troop carrier so it seats 6 passengers in back" said Sarge
"Thanks" said Seth
"At least until we get to the shelter, then you're on your own again" said Sarge.
May, Frank, and Seth hopped in one side and buckled up. Rick and Rose took the other side. It was rather tight but no less room than on the bus.
Juno
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saber34 Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:29 am

Alexia got on the troop transport looking at all the soldiers she was very nervous she asked "are all veterans like my foster dad?"

saber34
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:25 am

(There weren't any soldiers, the jeep was just made for the purpose of troop carrying, but there's no soldiers so the 6 characters hop in the back seats.)

"Donut here, he hasn't done jack, he made such a mess of things out here in the states they refused to send him overseas, as for me, I've fought for my country a good 8 years, but now they have me overseeing a maximum security prison." said Sarge
"I'm a gaurd!" announced Donut proudly.
"You scrawny little spike heads look like you could use some military discipline" said Sarge
"I like my hair where it is thank you, and besides, I don't really feel like risking my ass for some corporate fat cat" said Frank
"Yeah...rich man's war, poor man's fight?....." said Rick nervously
"Kids these days, no discipline..." grumbled Sarge
"I've always wanted to be a plice officer...." said Seth quickly trying to lighten the tension.
Juno
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saber34 Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:38 am

my foster dad fought in war he's a retired major maybe he's with the army with mom"she said

saber34
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:32 pm

Finally they arrived at the Hotel Shelter but much to everyone's horror it was overrun with Zombies.

"Dammit, we gotta stop and rest and set up at least, catch our breaths!" shouted Frank
"Don't look like they're gonna let us" said Sarge.
"If we take them out here we can use it as a temporary base, the doors lock and everything so if we can get rid of the infestation.." said Seth
"Great....how many do you think are in there?" asked May
"Well, this particular shelter is set up with 300 rooms, each can fit about 4 people, we have no idea how many are infected, how many are still fighting them off, or if all the busses even made it here" said Sarge
As people began leaving the bus they started to Panic.

Frank suddenly jumped on top of the Jeep and shouted to everyone.
"Hey! this shelter has been taken by the infected, we're all tired and confused, we wont make it much longer out here without a place to rest! I need you all to pick up anything you can use as a weapon, we're going to clean out this hotel and take it back!"
He got a small number off cheers but a much larger number of scared nods.
"Donut, give me my gun!" ordered Sarge
Donut tossed Sarge a shotgun and walked alongside Frank who lead the group towards the Hotel, Frank's Speach had gotten the attention of the Zombies inside and they were now on their way to meet the group.
Juno
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saber34 Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:52 pm

A tank rolled form the street and fired it's built in machine gun cutting down the zombies it did not fire it's main cannon at all when the zombies were cleared the hatch opened and Alexia's father popped his head and looked at everybody "the army has set a front near the end of the city we have 5 hours till the air force carpet bombs the city me and my men will assist you in getting out once we have cleared the hotel of any survivors any one can help if they want too"

saber34
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:14 pm

The vast majority of the group was too tired out from travel and too lagged from the already numerous bus Trips. The survivors who escaped from the Hotel were even worse for wear.

The Bus's engine was in a serious need for repair and Sarge's jeep was almost on an empty tank of Gas.

Sarge took count of the situation and radiod the airforce to confirm that the Paradise Falls shelter was safe but they would need to to help survivors in the area before an airstrike. "The survivors will at least need 24 hours" he stated.
Juno
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saber34 Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:42 pm

thats a no go this place is too dangerous you have now 10 hours to evacuate thats all we can give you we don't know how long out troops can contain the threat form spreading outside the city theres a tank division commanded by Major Wilson (alexia's step dad he came with 2 other tanks as re-con) 2 miles form you shelter they have supplies and jeeps"Said the operator before cutting off the transmission

Dad"alexia said hugging her father who hugged her back tightly "thank god your alright your mother was so worried about you here sarge i have an extra tank of gas in the back of my tank take it and fuel the jeep those with gons hop on the troop carrier of the 3 tanks here they hold a total of 3 people come on i know your all tired and scared but you need to survive and not give up give it your all you all survived this far why not survive longer get on or stay here it's your choice it's your life it matters to no one but yourself"his voice was firm yet gentle his face though bit old he's was in his late 30's now he still had veteran charisma that appealed to the tired population

saber34
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:37 am

Suddenly there was a distress call from the airforce base. The infected had already made their way to the base, the loud noise from the preparing jet engines attracted the Zombies and the hoards were too much for the gaurds to fight off.

"We can't leave the ground now, but we could try to keep the Hoard's attention and use the bombs in the base to take them all out here" said one of the pilots over the radio.
Juno
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saber34 Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:08 am

"Damn it" wilson siad "what happned to the 40th armor division they suppose to protecting those planes"Wilson siad frustrated he radioed his division and ordered to take 5 out of the 10 tanks to the air base to clear it of all infected they need to those planes he then siad okay women will ride my tank able men take the second children on the third the rest on the bus move move if you want live move now"he said

saber34
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Juno Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:38 pm

"We saw what happened to you guys, you're like a big bullseye to these fuckers!" shouted Frank
"Everyone's tired, half the people are sick, we have to stay here" said May
"We've gaurenteed this place is clear, we don't want to wind up walking into another death trap" said Sarge, "And besides, we need time to recooperate, half these people have never touched a gun before, let alone gone through military training, we need to look for survivors, not go around blowing things up!"
"Right, I dunno about you guys but I've seen a lot of movies and blowing stuff up never works" said Seth
"You can go if you want but I'm staying" said Frank
"Someone has to look out for the survivors, I'll be staying as well" said Sarge

Only about 1/4 of the suvivors were ready or even able and willing to go. The others helped the sick and injured into the building.
"Alright, go towards the interior and barricade the exterior in 2 sections, one outer and a second in case the zombies do come through the first, then barricade each room and lock them for safety, it should hold us for the night" said Sarge
"These guys broke through a military base with armed gaurds, how are we supposed to survive?" asked one person.
"We have no guarentee but we haven't drawn these guys to us, so for now we're just a cleared out abandoned hotel, don't make them realize anything different, no bright lights or loud noises" said Sarge.
Juno
Juno
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  saber34 Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:59 pm

"Fine this death trap but okay honey will you come"he asked alexia "No dad there right we have to stay!" she responded "but there's no supplies and who noes maybe these things can smell blood half these people are soaking in it it's like gambling with what may happen for not this not a movie or game there are no do overs you sure honey cause I'm leaving to fight"He responded to his stubborn daughter who still siad no he went back to his tank and siad "fine i'm linking up with my division we'll return in awhile with supplies I'll leave 1 tank to help protect the front entrance good luck" with that the 2 tanks rolled off leaving 1 tank and inexperienced crew behind a 20 year old Lt and 2 18 gunner and engineer

saber34
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum